September 25, 2009 by Administrator
This morning, I’m happy to inform the ‘world’, hehehe, that I’ve made my first significant (as far as I’m concerned) step in the how-to of WordPress themes.
Check this out: I finally got my self made theme working yesterday night after about 1-hr. I had been reading tutorials here and there since my last post.
The screen-cap is below – I admit, estremely immature, but hey, at least its working, and I did it. Please forgive the rainbow colors(background, header, main area, etc), but I had to use them to be able to distinguish the container from the header, etc, in my code. I’m still cranking my head over some PhP codes. I’m a serious newbie, but I got this one working though. Where there is a will, there is a way.